CI: Unregulated CI: Unregulated

Awesome!!!!

That was freakin insane. The animation was awesome, and the fighting was awesome. Well done.

Tom Cruise Gets Wet! Tom Cruise Gets Wet!

"Sweet"

This is one of the actually funny parodys. Most of them arent even worth watching. Great vid

Review: Alien vs Predator Review: Alien vs Predator

"Come on!!"

the action scens werent that bad. They were awesome. The only thing I don't like about any of the aliean movies is they put too much slime on the freakin things. I mean, come on. You can barily see the alieans underneath it all. The sceane I like the most is from aliean resurrection when an albino aliean and this half human french kiss. When the half human first walks in the aliean is about to eat this one chick so the half human says "PUT...IT...DOWN" . Wat cracks me up is the half human says it like a nagging mother, pointing down to emphasise her point, and the aliean does it like the Half Human IS its mother, which she kinda is,in a way.

Ham Hams Final Hour Ham Hams Final Hour

"Disturbing"

And confusing. The pOKEMON thing was soooo random. It was preety much tasteless. It was like that dumb@$$ show Happy Tree Friends. It made no sense. Not that Hamtaro makes any sense anyways

BlunderCats BlunderCats

"That was funny"

You know, I kinda miss thoses old shows. Cartoons got seriously stupid after Tsunami. But that was funny. Someone make a Salior Moon parody where pissy Mars cusses up a storm.

Darth Vulgar Darth Vulgar

"Really Vulgar"

That was like Stephen King and Jerry Springer combined. Awesome.